Just as old school retailers must go online to survive, online retailers will have to open physical stores to keep customers. L2’s recently published research report called “Death of Pure Play Retail” makes the case that an online-only retail model is unsustainable. Read more on ICSC’s Shopping Centers Today.
- The State of the Industry: Data Centers
- Arizona’s #InvestInED movement continues to gain traction for November ballot
- ConTech’s: The startups that are changing the world of construction
- Vacancy rates beginning to flatline despite continued economic activity
- Phoenix metro sustains healthy population growth