Improving economy means commercial office investment is growing across U.S.
The office market recovery has gained momentum and experienced diversified growth of late, but one micro-segment truly stands atop the recovery: the luxury-end of the urban office sector with enhanced tenant, investor and developer demand. We call it the Skyline.
JLL Research is pleased to release its annual U.S. Skyline Review, a comprehensive assessment of Trophy, A+ and Class A urban office centers, known for high-quality assets, low vacancy, market-leading rents and high demand from institutional investors. Our annual U.S. Skyline Review contains a building-by-building and floor-by-floor assessment of 43 city centers across the country—the market-makers of the U.S. office sector.
By keying into their performance, we can see where rest of the office market is headed in the next few years, for investors and tenants alike.
Which cities are benefitting and who will be able to capitalize on the recovery? Find out more in Bloomberg’s article. Some of the highlights found across markets:
- Millennials will fuel urban growth
- Once-derelict urban microsegments are presenting big opportunities
- Redefining of, and flight to, the middle
- Rightsizing overload is coming
- Cards are stacked against tenants due to capital demand, not leasing demand
- Intensity of foreign capital is pushing domestics farther along the risk curve
Click here to request your printed copy.
Click here for more market insight on our Phoenix research group web page: Phoenix – Research